HR Operations Executive (Part time)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Operations Executive to join a fantastic charity based in Sandwell. This is a part-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in the charitable sector working alongside Senior Management as part of the Executive Management Team. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Operations Executive include:
- To work closely with the Executive Team, trustees and subgroups to contribute to the strategic development and change management of the charity.
- To advise and support line manager in all aspects of HR including recruitment, D&G, TUPE and performance, ensuring that all policies are carried out.
- Review all policies and procedures working alongside the board and identify changes in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure that all operational functions are at all times compliant with legal and contractual obligations, including information governance.
To be considered for the role of HR Operations Executive you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in the charitable sector at a Senior Level.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.