HR Systems Manager
We are currently recruiting for a HR Systems Manager to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in large scale system review projects and implementing joined up HR systems, as well as having a generalist HR background. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Systems Manager include:
- Managing the HR systems review project, determine current capacity and areas for development.
- Lead the procurement exercise for new HR systems including drafting specifications, evaluating responses and providing feedback.
- Working closely with the HR team to understand current and future requirements, as well as, existing teams outside of HR (IT, Finance) to ensure solutions are joined up and fit for purpose.
- Manage the new post of systems and MI partner to support current systems and reporting and understanding current contractual arrangements.
To be considered for the role of HR Systems Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a HR Systems Manager role, evaluating and implementing new systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.