HR, Systems & Payroll Analyst
As HR, Systems and Payroll Analyst on behalf of this market leading law firm based in Leamington Spa, you will be taking on a brand new role following a recent review of their HR function. This means that the opportunity for making a real impact is there for the taking from the very beginning, You will have great exposure to the wider business and will take ownership of the Payroll function.
This is part-time position (20 hours a week), which can be split across 3/4 days.
HR, Systems and Payroll Analyst Duties:
- Own the payroll process, ensuring this is done punctually and liaising with the external payroll provider
- Assisting with the annual P60 and P11D process
- Manage the maternity process
HR Data & Admin
- Maintain HRMI data including running and analysing HR reports/information
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data and develop reports
- Support the HRD and wider HR team with administrative requests as necessary
HR Systems / Technology
- Prepare, maintain, and update employee data for the HR information system
- Work closely with the HR team to administer and support all HR system technologies and enhancements that improve HR operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with projects such as data and workflow management, performance and compensation administration, learning management design, and training, and act as a liaison between Human Resources, Information Technology to support HR projects.
For more information on this exciting HR, Systems and Payroll Analyst role, apply in confidence today or call our HR Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077 or 07591404118.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this HR, Systems and Payroll Analyst vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.