Internal Sales Manager
Salary: £37,000 pa + Quarterly Bonus
Our client has been operating for over 40 years within the Construction Industry and they have a role for a responsible Internal Sales Manager to join their award-winning market leading Company.
Working within a busy Sales Team you will be responsible for a team of 10 Sales Coordinators ensuring productivity is high and mentoring each member through Key Performance Indicators including revenue targets, retention and client growth. The ideal candidate will work closely with their team offering support and supervision and the day to day running and performance of each individual.
- Creating and developing excellent relationships with our customers and ensuring the team deliver the best possible customer experience
- Design and delivery of the internal training programme to strengthen technical knowledge of the team and ensure they are providing customers with the best possible solutions
- Monitor and analyse trends affecting business, including identifying improvement initiatives
- Drive a high performing culture through the measurement of performance against key metrics following a Plan Do Check Act methodology
- Monitor and review teams and individual performance and trends against KPI’s with a view to optimise results, recognise achievement and dealing with under performers professionally
- Manage the Customer Management System to identify trends for department and address root causes (i.e., input errors)
- Undertake regular and meaningful 1:1 reviews, alongside annual and interim performance and development reviews
Professional Skills required:
- You will have an excellent track record of B2B customer contact/sales in a similar office sales environment at a similar level
- Experience of motivating and managing a large team
- Drive an energetic and positive working environment where people feel they have the opportunity to be the best they can be
- Experience in successful telephone sales performance management, coaching, development of sales techniques, motivation and mentoring
- Target Related Bonus
- Performance Profit Related Bonus (PPRP) – a discretionary bonus of around 8% of salary paid to all employees annually
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- 5-7.5% pension contribution
- Private medical cover
- Life Cover
- Free use of holiday homes
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.