Key Account Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a Key Account Advisor to work within the Logistics industry based on the outskirts of Minworth. The company offer a fantastic working environment along with great career progression prospects. The salary range for this position is between £18,000 and £18,500 depending on experience
Duties as a Key Account Advisor will include:
- Interact with customers on the phone and by email in a professional
- Meet all customer needs and exceed expectations
- Provide accurate information to resolve all queries and complaints.
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise.
- Conduct basic administrative tasks such as photocopying and filing.
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management.
To be considered for the role of Key Account Advisor we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Must be professional and computer literate.
- Experience working within a customer service environment preferable.
- Familiarity with multi-line phone systems.
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Able to handle pressure and remain calm and professional.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Team-player mentality.
For more information on the role as Key Account Advisor or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.