We are currently recruiting for a L&D Advisor to join our client based in Five Ways, Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an L&D Advisor role within a fast-paced business. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the L&D Advisor include:
- Designing and delivering of training across the business
- Deliver the HR induction programme
- Continuously improving courses based on feedback from delegates
- Enhance the Learning & Development offering (e.g. LA website catalogue)
To be considered for the role of L&D Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.