We are working on behalf of one of the most prestigious legal firms in the Warwickshire area, assisting in their search for a focussed and determined Legal Cashier to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The organisation has seen significant growth in the last 5 years, so there really couldn’t be a better time to join the business. As Legal Cashier you will be working closely with senior partners and fee earners, in order to continue providing excellent levels of compliance and service.
Key duties of the Legal Cashier role include:
- Administration of all client and bank reconciliation
- Processing cheque requests for disbursements and produce cheques etc.
- Processing invoices
- Processing receipts and preparing receipts for client banking
- Maintaining accurate bank account records
- Updating the database with open and closed client accounts
- Assisting with credit control as and when necessary
In order to be successful in the role of Legal Cashier, you will need to possess the following attributes:
- People focussed approach with a high degree of understanding of accounting related issues
- A client centric attitude with professionalism across all methods of communication both internally and externally
- KPI driven and deadline oriented
- A key team player with the ability to work calmly under pressure
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 for more information on this brilliant Legal Cashier opportunity.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.