I am recruiting on behalf of a highly successful manufacturing company on the outskirts of Solihull for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Reconciliation of quotation, customer orders and purchase order information
- Maintain the pricing tool ensuring that all new materials are uploaded daily
- General administrative assistance to support the Commercial and Marketing team
- Place all orders into the Group ERP system ensuring all relevant information is included and proactively manage the collection of missing information
- Log customer contracts onto the Group ERP system and update the database accordingly
- Check and enter requested Part Codes using database to create template to enable new entry onto IFS including entry of new material details, new brick shape details, document description/text and adding supplier codes onto Group ERP system
Skills and Experience required as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Excellent time management, with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- High level of accuracy
- Prepared to challenge information received to interrogate accuracy
- Strong organisational skills with an aptitude in problem solving
- Experience of inputting information/data into a Company ERP system (essential)
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail
- Ideally educated to A Level standard in Maths, English, ICT/IT
- Essential: GCSE (or equivalent) Maths (grade A-C; English
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.