Kate+Co are excited to be working with one of its key clients who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Birmingham.
I am currently working with one of my key clients based in Birmingham City Centre who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their business, offering a salary of £40k – £45k plus 25 days annual leave. Ideal for someone looking to further progress career.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Performing the day to day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned cost centre owners
- Attending regular meetings with key stakeholders to discuss budgets and deliverables
- Month end, quarter end and year end close for specified business functions
- Preparing variance analysis for senior management
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis and accrual calculations
- Being a key contact for business functions financial/ budget inquiries
As Management Accountant you will have
- A qualification or nearing the end of your studies in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive understanding of accounting practices
- Excellent excel skills with the ability to confidently interrogate and manage large volumes of data
- Experience in presenting data to senior management and making recommendations
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.