Our client is a world leader with heavy commercial vehicles and a reputation for supplying quality products that meet worldwide expectations of performance, cost and delivery.
- Compile and maintain material and parts inventory and status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas, according to predetermined production schedules and order priorities: Reads production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Knowledge of Avante / Epicor / dynamics / SAP Advanced Excel
- Ensure prompt response to all Production Shortages irrespective where the shortage originates
- Confer with department supervisors to determine overdue material and parts and to inform supervisors of material status.
- Locates and distributes materials to specified production areas, manually or using handcart, hand truck, or forklift.
- Record and maintain perpetual inventory of quantity and type of materials and parts received, stocked, and distributed, using computer.
- Compile and maintains records, such as material inventory records, production records, and timecards, manually or using computer.
- Examine material received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked parts.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.