I am currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work within a luxurious market leading venue based in Droitwich. The company offer a fantastic working environment along with great career progression prospects.
Duties as a Duty Manager will include:
- Overseeing team performance to ensure outstanding customer experience
- Be a brand ambassador for the venue
- Manage training and development of team members
- Meet all Customer expectations
- Review work processes and identify areas of improvement
- Being hands on and a team player
- Complete / organise weekly departmental rotas for the night operation
- Control departments payroll spending to budget set by the General Manager
- Understand team objectives
- Must be a great people person as this role is customer facing
To be considered for the role of Duty Manager we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience managing a customer service team
- Hospitality experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Analytical thinker
Please note suitable candidates will need to be available from 23.00 to 07.30 across a 7 day rota period
For more information on the role of Duty Manager or to apply for this role please contact Michael on 0121 705 00 77 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.