We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients based in Bromsgrove who are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team. Candidates should be organised, confident and committed.
The successful candidate will have first class communication skills, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for maintaining overall operational excellence of the office, with 3 direct reports. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis with fantastic benefits including free parking and a Christmas bonus.
The main responsibilities of the Office Manager include:
- Manage the Office Team consisting of 2 PA’s and a receptionist
- Develop and implement new company systems and procedures
- Organise management of Directors and diary movements
- Arrange travel and hotel bookings
- Organise and arrange purchase of equipment/stationary
- Manage recruitment process for all administration staff
- Maintain up to date records for personnel files, sickness and holiday
- Point of contact for incoming enquiries
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- Office management and staff supervisory experience
- Intermediate to Advance level Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong work ethic
Office hours are 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.