Operations Executive (Part time)
We are currently recruiting for a HR/Finance/Admin Operations Executive to join a fantastic charity based in Coventry. This is a part-time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in the charitable sector working alongside Senior Management as part of the Executive Management Team, looking after the HR, Finance and Administrative Operations. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Operations Executive include:
- To work closely with the Executive Team, trustees and subgroups to contribute to the strategic development and change management of the charity.
- Bear lead responsibility for liaising with legal advisers in respect of complex HR issues.
- To advise and support line manager in all aspects of HR including recruitment, D&G, TUPE and performance, ensuring that all policies are carried out.
- Review all policies and procedures working alongside the board and identify changes in accordance with best practice.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, associated forecasts and undertaking required analyses. This will require lead oversight of the Sage Line 50, departmental accounting system.
- Management of the year-end audit process and preparation of annual statutory accounts compliant with the regulations for companies and registered charities in order to obtain a clean audit report.
- Support the development of potential new services, assisting with the preparation of budgets etc., and support all financial aspects of our service delivery teams with particular reference to rent accounting, arrears management and minimisation of bad debt.
To be considered for the role of Operations Executive you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD/CIMA/AAT)
- Solid previous experience in the charitable sector at a Senior Level.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.