Operations & Stock Control Co-ordinator
I am currently recruiting for an Operations & Stock Control Co-ordinator to work for our client based on the outskirts of Birmingham on a 12-month FTC. Our client is a leading ceramics supplier, they possess a wealth of experience within the architectural and specification market and possess particular expertise in the automotive retail, hotel and leisure, office and workplace, swimming pool and spa, and restaurant and bar industries.
Responsibilities for the role of Operations & Stock Control Co-ordinator will include:
- Liaising with transport hauliers, both UK and international
- Communicationg with the wider team, including warehouse and Operations
- Post all supplier invoices to the purchase ledger, ensuring accuracy
- Arrange stock returns and chase credits outstanding
- Maintaining stock management systems and databases
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Experience in a similar role, including invoice queries
- Working knowledge of Sage 200 would be preferable
- Competent with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to build effective relationships both internal and external
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
To be considered for the role of Operations & Stock Control Co-ordinator, you may also have worked as:
- Stock Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Operations Co-ordinator
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles .
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.