Part Time Finance Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part-Time Finance Manager who will take full responsibility for all financial functions across the organisation. The role is offered on a part-time basis (maximum of 21 hours a week) preferably across 3 full days a week although there is some flexibility. The role is paying a salary of £22,000. (£40k full time equivalent) with outstanding holiday allowance and benefits.
We are looking for a competent Part-Time Finance Manager who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and can provide detailed financial reports, liaising extensively at Board Level.
Main Duties of the Part-Time Finance Manager include:
- Producing management accounts for review by the CEO
- Draw together financial reports from subsidiary organisations
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a Finance Administrator
- Creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth
To be considered for the role of the Part-Time Finance Manager you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of managing employees
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using Sage Line 50 and Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.