Payroll Administrator- Permanent/ Full time – Birmingham / Hybrid working
A brand new exciting new opportunity a Professional Services organisation. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering flexible hybrid working- 2 days in the office in Birmingham and 3 days working from home.
This is an absolutely fantastic organisation to work for that offer a great work life balance, brilliant benefits and a supportive and family feel environment – I honestly cannot speak more highly about them as an employer and the amazing opportunity they are offering!
This role is open due to EXPANSION of the team, you can therefore rest assured that this is an employer that will always to look to hire someone new if the workload increases- rather than just putting additional pressure on the existing team for an extended amount of time.
– Solid background in a UK Payroll specific position
– End to End Payroll experience (monthly, with volume of 1000-2500 employees ideally)
– UK Payroll & statutory legislation knowledge &experience
– Ideally to have worked in a Shared Service environment
– High attention to detail
– Strong customer service skills & excellent communication skills
– Advantageous to have SAP system experience – but not essential as you will fully trained on the systems
Day to day role responsibilities:
– Day to day responsibility of processing inhouse Payroll
– Effective relationship management of internal stakeholders and colleagues
Salary: £23,000- £27,000 plus company benefits including matched contributory pension, private healthcare, flexible hybrid working
Location: Birmingham (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home)
Process: to be carried out remotely via video interview
Apply now to not miss out this amazing opportunity!!!
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.