My client based in Birmingham, is looking for a Payroll Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant and successful team that is responsible for processing high volume PAYE and CIS payroll on Sage Payroll for a number of their clients.
- Processing all aspects of payroll for all clients and meeting individual deadlines
- Setting up of new staff and adhering to contractual changes
- Assisting with queries from clients, colleagues and HMRC
- Maintain communication with all clients as necessary
- Processing starters and leavers
- Processing Pensions, sick leave and holiday pay
- Ensuring all statutory deductions are made
- 2 years payroll experience (payroll qualification would be advantageous)
- Experience processing PAYE payroll
- Experience of using Sage
- Experience with high volume payroll
- Good understanding of UK PAYE legislation’s and an understanding of statutory deductions
- Understanding on pension/auto-enrolment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player willing to support other team members
- Meticulous in maintaining records
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to learn new skills and advance within the team
In return for your skills, knowledge, efforts and achievements, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday, company pension scheme, plus other great benefits and social activities within the business. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Payroll candidate, who is looking to progress their career in a successful and growing team.
For more information on this exciting Payroll Administrator role, apply in confidence today or call our Finance Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Payroll Administrator vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.