Payroll Assistant, Full time, Permanent, Birmingham – £18,000 – £20,000 (DOE)
We are currently looking for a Payroll assistant who is looking to develop their Payroll career further in a supportive, stable and friendly environment AND the opportunity to progress into a Payroll Administrator position in the future!
Essential Skills and background:
- Payroll and pensions experience in your most recent position
- Experience processing high volume PAYE payroll (ideally some exposure using Sage
- A strong team player willing to support other team members
- Competent user of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Processing all aspects of payroll and pensions
- Setting up of new staff and adhering to contractual changes
- Assisting with queries from clients, colleagues and HMRC
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £20,000 plus 28 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
(Please note that this is an office based for your initial training – and hybrid working thereafter (2 days working from home, 3 days in the office)
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.