The main objective is to oversee and maintain a 1.2M net payroll consisting of 110 Salaried and 1600 Hourly Staff to ensure accurate processing on the last Friday of the month (Salary) and 7th of the following month (Hourly)
Payroll Manager Processes Include;
- Running the payroll from start to finish for Salary and Hourly Payroll.
- To ensure all file loads are processed which include all hours for hourly staff, holidays, bank holidays and additional pay files.
- Using the Front to Bacs 3rd Party software to send credits to all staff.
- Reviewing Payments Services Accounts for bank returns, closures and updating bank account details to employee records.
- Run after date payroll reports including Gross to Net, Payments and Deductions for agreed Directors by email.
- Complete FPS Adjustments where required.
- Sending the Full Payment Submission no later than credit date or 5th of the month for Hourly.
- Compare Gross to Net against excel FPS within SAGE and making adjustments if required
- Sending Employers Payment Summary no later than 19th of the month and compare final figures against Payroll Sage Reports.
- Maintaining the NEST Pension Email Box.
- Compiling and sending Pension(DC) Data to NEST and cross referencing against payroll reports (Excel V Lookups is a must)
- Reconciling and sending payments to West Midlands Pension Scheme
- Completion of Attachment of Earnings.
- Reviewing the overpayments spreadsheet and updating the Chairman with the agreed spreadsheet format (17th of the Month)
- Maintaining the Schools Payroll including updating pay elements for pay changes, starters, leavers, absence deduction and overtime payments.
- Review and make changes where required for Logo Soft payroll(Security) on 1st of the month with Finance Director to ensure this balances back to master report.
- Update Tax Codes, Student Loans and NI Numbers.
- Make advance payments using correct tax and ni deductions or potential FPS adjustments.
- Input Gross and BACS where outside payroll to ensure correct gross to date figures.
- Management and review of DBS account, including balance does not fall below £200.00 (1K top up required by Paul Taylor.
- Input manual timesheets for Industrial, Building and Maintenance and Windows and Doors.
- To ensure all new starters are processed checked for errors using agreed formats.
Process all leavers and send P45’s by email
Good knowledge on and use of Excel for analytical purposes would be an aid.
For more information on this exciting Payroll Manager role, apply in confidence today or call our Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077 or 07591404118.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.