Powder Coating Manager
As Powder Coating Manager, you will work for an established Fabrications company. As Powder Coating Manager, you will be a critical part of their production operations, to be responsible for the planning, management and development of powder coating operation.
As Powder Coating Manager, this will include a two-shift operation (currently), all recruitment, induction, and general management of the operation which encompasses the powder coating and ‘Kitting’ teams. As Powder Coating Manager, you will also be expected to make a significant contribution to the overall operations of the company.
As Powder Coating Manager you will have the following operational and commercial responsibilities:
- Ensure that all powder coating complies with strict processes
- Consistently achieve product completion
- Scheduling of all powder coating and ‘Kitting’ teams
- Liaising with the production teams and transport Manager in relation to scheduling of throughput and customer deliveries
- Ensure the needs of all customers are being satisfied
- Developing powder coating and Kitting processes
You will have team management responsibilities and you will be expected to motivate and develop your team.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.