Our client is a well-known FMCG Beverage brand. Looking for a Production Manager from Food or Beverages Manufacturing.
As Production Manager you will:
- Lead a team of team leaders for inspirational leadership and support for all shift patters
- Work internally with different departments, including logistics, finance, HR, ensuring headcount capacity and headcount plans are in place and future proof
- The Production Manager will work with Quality and Technical teams ensuring standard operating procedures are in place and adhered to
- Working with Maintenance teams – reducing equipment downtime
- Ensure relevant accreditations are upheld and maintained
- Ensure that a performance management and escalation process is in place
- The Production Manager will continually develop further measures which will enable ongoing improvements with efficiency
- Create a continuous improvement culture, providing ideas and suggestions where you feel improvements could be considered and support the delivery of these opportunities
- Minimum of NVQ education in a relevant subject – formal leadership training is advantageous
- Experience within an FMCG environment
- Proven track record in a similar role
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.