Programme Finance Reporting Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Finance Reporting Lead to join our client based in Birmingham. We are looking for candidates who ideally have previous experience within a Programme Accountant/Finance Analyst role. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary
Main Duties of the Programme Finance Reporting Lead include:
- Being a member of a programme reporting team and assisting the finance reporting pillar
- You will be reporting to the Head of Reporting who is accountable for numerous areas throughout the programme
- Supporting the project finance preparation and forecasting, analysis, end of month reports, opportunity modelling and deliver KPI’s
- Synchronisation and the partnership of programme and project finance reporting
- Sustain the accuracy of the finance data being handled, submitted and reported
- Assist to the Programme budget manager
- Take part in the production of the reports
- Use KPI’s to support the reporting of projects and the programming of financial performance
- Manage and oversee the financial reports by working alongside the senior stakeholders
- Organise ongoing project finance reports that involve monthly variance, trends and informative explanations
- Be part of the project finance review meetings, investigate, confront and bring new ideas to the table
To be considered for the role of the Programme Finance Reporting Lead you will have:
- Have previous experience within a programme accounting/finance analyst position
- If possible experience within the public sector
- Have appropriate qualifications/ academic training
- Have a deep understanding of Excel:
– Vlookup’s/array formulae/index(match)/Table sizing/amend
– Produce pivot table styles, understanding named ranges
– Debug VBA – You need to be able to use the debug tool as well as knowing how to interpret code
– Form/amend Graphs, Create/amend hyperlinks within workbooks, formula auditing, edit links – check for internal connections
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Test and challenge project and programme level
- Understand improving and mapping processes and identifying critical paths to resolution
- Knowledge of recent financial data platforms – MS Power BI, Oracle as well as ERP Systems
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.