An amazing opportunity has come up for a Projects Administrator for a very busy independent planning firm based in the Solihull area.
They have a brilliant work culture and are looking to bring in a creative Projects Administrator to join their team. The contract will run through until at least October.
The position is in a busy working environment and candidates will need to be very proactive and provide support to engineers.
- Delivering Project Administrator support
- Supporting Engineers
- Diary management, sourcing travel and accommodation
- Working on Microsoft Word, Excel and use of Outlook
- General admin duties including scanning and photocopying
To be successful
- Previous experience in an Project Administrator role
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of diary management
- A proactive attitude is desirable
To secure this amazing opportunity or for information on other Project Administrator vacancies, please do get in touch with Alex on 0121 7050077 and show your interest.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.