Do you want to work for an Award-Winning recruitment agency in the heart of Solihull?
Have you got at least 12 months recruitment experience in any industry?
Do you want to work for a business that truly looks after their staff?
During COVID we have not made any redundancies nor do we intend to and we have not shortened people’s working week. We have continued to bill throughout and our growth strategy, led on by our Directors, could not look more promising. We offer a truly amazing work life balance, but this is recruitment, so there is a lot of hard work expected of that.
We’re seeking a Recruitment Partner to start a career with a business where you won’t be hammered by KPIs, can learn your own style and can see the benefits of your inquisitive nature.
But why Kate+Co?
- We are a business which will absolutely reward a dedicated, sales driven individual with uncapped commission and quarterly bonusses.
- You’ll be given extensive training and an actual work/life balance with our office hours being 09:00 – 17:00 (16.00 finish on a Friday!) and the opportunity to continue working from home.
- Our Recruitment Consultants live and breathe our values – Honesty and Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Family and Excellence
- The potential to develop your skills and career are entirely down to you, with a path open to anyone who really wants it.
However, don’t just read this as another agency looking for talent within an industry notorious for turnover, targets and non-stop phone hammering. Yes, you will be expected to work hard and there will be days where you just want to hit the pub and consume something cold and alcoholic. Recruitment is, by its nature, at times frustrating, painful and really hard work. But it is also the best job in the world and here at Kate+Co, we all agree on that!
So, what will make you stand out as a potential Recruitment Consultant here?
- We are far from your stereotypical recruitment agency, so you will need to slot in to our crazy, outgoing team!
- Every day will be different, but you’ll be building relationships with clients over the phone, over video conferencing and in meetings to grow your business whilst also developing amazing candidate relationships and making sure you get them the role that’s right for them.
- Whilst we already work with a number of amazing clients, from SMEs to multi-national corporations the opportunity is there to bring on any business you can!
- Those with integrity, intelligence and an honest, hardworking disposition will certainly lead the way.
- Ideally you will have experience of recruitment and delivering excellent customer service and building relationships in a business to business environment, but this is a career focused far more on a person’s attitude and ability over their experience.
We just need to add the right person with a desire to really take the team to the next level…
Whilst we can tell you more about our health cover, promotion opportunities (our Business Manager started out as a Recruitment Partner 3 ½ years ago), bonus structures etc we’d rather meet you, show you what we’re all about and see if you can join our brilliant family. We have Recruitment Consultants with experience across a multitude of sectors and they are all willing to help and advise with the industry and that’s why it’s a brilliant one to work in!
We aren’t the same as everyone else and we love that. To find out more get in touch!
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.