Are you an inspirational leader with a proven track record in business development and management?
Do you have a commitment to providing outstanding customer service to both candidates and clients?
Kate+Co are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to spearhead and grow the Finance Division.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for a business that has over a decade of history recruiting for businesses within the West Midlands and Warwickshire.
The role will include:
- Maximising sales with existing clients, as well as driving business development
- Developing both temporary and permanent opportunities
- Attracting quality candidates through various marketing channels
- Coaching, developing and managing a team of consultants
- Attending client meetings, job fairs and industry events
- Monitoring budgets and forecasting divisional revenue
- Working in close collaboration with the Senior Management Team and Directors
What qualities will you need to be successful in this role?
- You will be extremely energetic and very hands on!
- With a positive approach, you will be a strong communicator and a skilled people manager
- You will have a proven track record within the recruitment industry
- You will be a strong business developer with a passion for sales
- You will enjoy building longstanding relationships with both clients and candidates
What do Kate+Co offer?
- A competitive salary, plus uncapped bonus and commission
- Extensive training and support
- Flexible and agile working arrangements with attractive working hours
- Pension/Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down)
- Family friendly working environment, with a very social and inclusive work environment
- Discounted gym memberships and much, much more!!
If you are a passionate and focused Recruitment Manager who is keen to find out more about this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply!
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.