We are currently recruiting for a Reward Consultant to join our fantastic, people-centric client based in the Black Country. This is a full time, 6-month FTC offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in designing and implementing a long-term reward strategy and making these recommendations to board level professionals. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Reward Consultant include:
- Job evaluation and grading for all salaried roles within the business as well as market benchmarking for all elements in the reward package.
- Creation of pay guidelines and principles for all roles within the business.
- Completing modelling of the investment required to address opportunities and to achieve reward proposals.
- Presentation of proposal for a long-term reward strategy and all the options available to realise this.
To be considered for the role of Reward Consultant you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of on-going professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous Reward experience in a senior, strategic role, dealing with and presenting to board level personalities
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.