Reward Manager (Pay and Perks)
We are currently recruiting for a Reward Manager on a 3-month FTC to join our industry leading client based in South Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and a market leading benefits package!
You will be responsible for leading on a project to implement their Global compensation and benefits strategy. You must have excellent stakeholder management experience and will line manage 1 reward executive.
Main Duties of the Reward Manager include:
- Manage the design, development, sourcing and execution of the pension and benefits structures and processes.
- Manage the global mobility processes, partnering with the people partners and talent who will lead the change management workstream of global mobility.
- Manage the job grading process by completing the conducting job evaluation and approving job evaluation conducted by the people partners.
- Collaborate with payroll and people partners to ensure global compliance across pensions, gender pay and national minimum wage
- Oversee the data analysis of our pay, benefit, pension, wellbeing and global mobility structures to create insight and understanding.
- Regularly review, evaluate, recommend, implement and improve of all processes and structures in relation to compensation, benefits, wellbeing and global mobility.
To be considered for the role of Reward Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a Reward role, ideally with global mobility experience.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.