We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a driven individual to join a quirky and forward-thinking company who are the UK’s leading specialist distributor of video games. The company offer free parking and a relaxed, fun environment in their new refurbished offices.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be providing administration support to the National Accounts sales team.
Duties will include:
- Processing orders
- Organising deliveries to retailers within agreed time frames
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing faulty returns
- Processing SOA claims and SOA credit reconciliation
- Interfacing with customer systems to manage orders/deliveries
- Reporting of weekly stock and sales data
- Resolving internal and external enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with retail partners
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive and have the ability to prioritise workload
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.