Salary: £13,442 pa for a 35 hour week 38 weeks (term time only) – increasing to £13,710 pa after 3 months + commission (OTE 6.9K)
Location: Southam Warwickshire
Our client is an established business within Child Educational literature and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their Telesales team.
They are looking for someone to build strong relationships with existing and potential customers to secure bookings of fairs and build up the client base
- Securing bookings from new customers and increasing activity of existing customers
- Recruit new customers to the Book Clubs and grow revenue and upsell with existing customers
- Be an effective member of the sales team and work towards individual and team targets
- Maintaining a prospect database and ensuring a relationship is built between clients and retained
- Maintaining product knowledge (both children’s books and educational resource materials)
- Responding to all new business enquiries via telephone and emails
- Acting as a business representative at school visits, exhibitions and networking events
- Drive and determination to hit targets and will be motived by results
- Previous sales experience or working within a target driven environment is desirable, however training will be given for the right candidate
- Must demonstrate a passion to succeed
- Confident, ambitious and resilient individual who prides themselves in delivering customer service
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to the role
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Team player
- Working for a successful established business
- Generous employee discount on all products
- Competitive salary and with commission incentives
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.