Sales & Marketing Assistant
We are currently looking for a candidate fluent in Swedish or Danish to join our market leading client based in Shrewsbury as a Sales and Marketing Assistant on either a full or part time basis.
Main responsibilities as a Sales & Marketing Assistant:
- Ensuring all customer orders and communications are responded to within the agreed timeframes
- Ensuring parcel traces or escalations are done as required
- Support major updates to our website platforms (including content generation and testing)
- Adding products to websites and updating them as required
- Maintaining the homepage and key category pages on the websites
- Proofing email newsletters and catalogues
- Monitoring our social media accounts
- Monitoring and responding to online feedback
- Resolving problems and complaints in accordance with the company’s guidelines & policies
- Generally committing to reducing complaints and improving customer satisfaction
The successful candidate must:
- Have a background in sales admin and customer services and be fully confident in dealing with telephone, email and web enquiries to deliver high levels of service
- Must be fluent in Swedish or Danish
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work methodically and with a high accuracy rate
- Be able to work independently and part of a team to support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Be IT literate in a range of Microsoft applications and be able to learn and operate bespoke web applications
- Have the capacity to learn about a wide and growing range of products and also the wildlife that will use them
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.