I am currently recruiting for a Sales Negotiator for a fantastic property company based in Birmingham City Centre.
They are looking for a professional Sales Negotiator to join their team. The company also have some fantastic benefits.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be responsible for purchases and sales.
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator will include:
- Ability to manage a high volume of enquiries, purchasers and sales
- Input on new development pricing, phasing and marketing strategies
- To professionally handles sales negotiations
- To carry out sales negotiations with prospective purchasers
- Developing sales and marketing strategy, tactics, plans and profit targets
- To supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in pre and post sales
- Follow up viewings and secure offers, maintain a good relationship with applicants to generate future sales
- Exceptional reporting skills to senior and client level
To be successful within this role as a Sales Negotiator the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate ability to work in a sales driven environment
- Knowledge of ‘Help to Buy’ processes
- An organised and methodical approach
- Appropriate budget and report writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Experience within property
In return you will receive a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package including gym membership, Holiday Purchase and discretionary bonus scheme.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.