Sales Support Co-ordinator
I am recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator to join a friendly and knowledgeble team working for a leading ceramics supplier on the outskirts of Birmingham. As a Sales Support Coordinator you will be working closely and providing administration support to a busy Area Sales Manager.
Responsibilities as a Sales Support Coordinator will include:
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including web requests as required by your designated Area Sales Manager
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order’s progress and liaising with Samples department and Area Sales Manager regarding its receipt
- Cleanse sample report for Area Sales Manager to monitor our initial enquiry opportunities
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes to non-corporate and corporate customers as required
- Process factory registrations and reservations
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, company marketing wall and customer details
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports to maintain an accurate sales forecast as required for the Area Sales Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Experience within Sales Support or Sales Administration is essential
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.