Our client based in Evesham are an established flooring company and are looking for a Senior Administrator. The role is working Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.15pm and Fridays they work 8.30am – 4pm. The role is paying £25k per annum.
Benefits include 10% bonus based on KPI’s, 3% pension contribution, death in service (2 times salary). 23 days holiday, but rising to a max of 30 days after 9 years (rises start after 3 years).
This Senior Administrator role is to provide administrative support in relation to day-to-day Company operations to include processing of orders, liaison with associated companies within the supply chain and general design studio & office matters, ensuring efficient & accurate administration in accordance with company policies and procedures. As Senior Administrator you will provide general assistance to the Company’s Directors and Managers.
Some of the varied duties for the Senior Administrator are listed below:
- Receipt, review, acknowledgement of customer orders.
- Place orders direct to factories in accordance with agreed KPIs and strategy. Review and confirm pro-forma invoices received.
- Issue order confirmations to customers.
- Communicate relevant delays, changes and amendments to orders.
- Liaise with Asia branch on all relevant aspects of order, continually monitor progress of specific order requests.
- Provide final shipping documents to customers.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required.
- All ad-hoc matters relating to orders.
- Arrange director, employee and visitor travel & subsistence requirements.
- General office administration as per agreed task list e.g. maintain consumables at correct level, order stationery.
- Premises – organise contractor visits according to the planned preventative maintenance) schedule and maintain accurate records.
- Complete ad-hoc projects according to company specification and within agreed timeframe.
- Any other duty appropriate to the nature and level of responsibility of the role.
This Senior Administrator role is working with a very close team and for directors who really value and appreciate their staff. You will need to be a positive person with a can do attitude and someone who always strives to go above and beyond!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.