Senior HR Advisor
HR Advisor/Senior HR Advisor £36,000 Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
During the COVID pandemic they have been a key business in the fight and have been phenomenal to their staff.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Advisor role, ideally owning the benefits function for the business. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Advisor include:
- You will be required to provide advice and support to all line managers and senior management team in order to resolve all employee issues.
- Managing all policy content, providing guidance on employment law and best practice regulations
- Project management – overseeing and managing HR projects in order to achieve business objectives
- Supporting continued talent management and retention throughout the organisation in keeping with policy
- Responsible for managing issues in relation to: Disciplinary and Grievance, Flexible working and the overview of Maternity and Paternity cases
- Take ownership of salary reviews for the organisation, contributing to the appraisal process, providing coaching and mentoring where required
- Provide advice and support on training and development activities while ensuring HR due diligence and change activities are conducted effectively and are compliant with company policies and legislation
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.