SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Fixed term contract for up to 12 months
37 hours per week – £36,000
North Midlands area, part home based, part office based
Excellent opportunity to join a leading housing provider in the area, in the finance team; preparing, developing and analysing financial information for the management team to use when making well informed decisions, which will help secure future stability and growth.
- Qualified CCAB accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or actively working towards CCAB qualification with relevant work experience.
- Experience and understanding of social housing and construction sector.
- Working knowledge of maintaining, updating and recording transactions for assets, and asset development projects.
- Understanding of UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards reporting and consolidation accounting.
- Experience of a deadline driven environment.
- Experience of producing full monthly management accounts, I&E and Balance Sheet including consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and group reporting in a non for profit environment
- Computer skills: general IT skills and excellent working knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables, lookups etc).
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected], or call on 0121 705 0077 to discuss in detail.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.