Senior Payroll Administrator
Remote in the UK
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional who is ready for that step up into a Senior Payroll position, and this is just the company to make that next step with!!
What makes this an exciting role and company to work for? Pretty much everything about them!
The Senior Management team have a wealth of knowledge and they are looking for new Payroll professionals who are thirsty to learn more!! They offer a fantastic environment, they give you all the flexibility you need to do your job and most importantly they WANT you to have a thirst to learn more and to give you the opportunity to progress your career to where you want to be.
No red tape here! If you want to progress, they will give you the tools to do so.
The organisation is very much a stable organisation to work within (very important given the last year!) and not only that – they are expanding! And they will continue to grow as they take on more Payrolls and projects.
So if you LOVE Payroll and are NOT loving where you are working right now, this could be the role for you!!
What skills do you need?
– Solid recent experience in hands on Payroll processing in a busy or fast paced environment (ideally experience in Bureau/ Outsourced environment processing Multiple Payrolls)
– Very high attention to detail is an absolute must due to being in a Multiple Payroll environment or with multiple terms & conditions within Payroll
– Experience working in an environment with multiple deadlines / managing your own workload
– Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
This will suit a hardworking and keen Payroll professional who is keen to progress and work in a new Bureau environment that is NOT an Accountancy practice.
What will you get in return for your skills?
– £25,000- £30,000 Basic Salary (with annual salary reviews in place EVERY YEAR)
– Flexible and supportive work environment where the staff are looked after (for example, in addition to 26 days annual leave, you will be GIFTED another 3 days at Christmas so you can look forward to a nice undisturbed Christmas and New Year break- WITHOUT having to remember to keep 3 days back yourself!! Just a small demonstration of how they really do want to look after their staff)
– For the times its busier (naturally it does happen at certain times of the year or Payroll runs) you WILL be paid or be given all time back in Lieu
Please apply NOW with your most up to date CV.