Senior Payroll Advisor
Senior Payroll Advisor, Full time, Permanent position, West Midlands based with Hybrid working environment
This is an exciting new opportunity that has been created due to expansion of the current organisation and therefore increased workload for the existing Payroll team.
This company is exceptionally stable, and can offer flexible working aswell as a supportive learning environment. The organisation is all working from home currently, and in the future will offer a working from home (2/3 days) and working from the office hybrid model.
Essential skills required:
– A solid background in hands on End to End Payroll processing
– Experience with processing Starters, leavers, P11d, reconciliations
– Must have excellent time- keeping skills and well practiced at working to tight deadlines
– Experience working with a cloud based Payroll & HR system
– High attention to detail
– Always be striving for continuous improvement
– Ideally be studying for CIPP qualification or qualified
Key Role Responsibilities:
– End to end Payroll processing, currently volume approx 1600 employees on a monthly frequency
– Processing starter/leaver information and other data changes as required
– Building and producing HR and Payroll reporting
– To be an escalation point of contact for all Payroll queries
– To assist in the completion of month end and year end procedures
Location: West Midlands/ remote working
Salary- £25,000 to £30,000
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.