Senior Process Engineer
Looking for a Senior Process Engineer, our client is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation and purification, serving the diverse needs of a broad section of industries, including, aerospace, automotive, food, life sciences, power and utilities, biotech, water and oil and gas. As a Senior Process Engineer you will be working for a global organisation providing cutting edge products and services to meet the demands of their broad range of customers. They are a scientific engineering solution company
As Senior Process Engineer will analyse customer process user requirements specifications for engineered process equipment including technologies used in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
As Senior Process Engineer your role has to include:
- Analysing, scoping out, developing customer solutions to specific requirements
- Define technical solution (process mass balance, equipment selection and sizing, drafting and instrumentation)
- Write technical proposals and costings
- Project management, including times frames, project risk, project process, project needs analysis
- SAP project creation
- Obtain valid quotes for materials and equipment
- Assessing and resolving complex technical process issues
- Coordination of incoming goods, and inspection of materials
- Delivering solution to the customer within the parameters agreed in the initial proposal
Senior Process Engineer Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in Biochemical engineering, Process Engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of process engineering / project management of downstream equipment ideally within Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Design and engineering of process equipment for filtration, separation and purification
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.