A fantastic opportunity has become available with a world leading company to join their friendly team in Coleshill as a Service Administrator. We are looking for candidates with experience of working in a similar role supporting service engineers with strong Excel skills. The working hours are 8.30 – 5.00pm. The company offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, an excellent pension scheme, free parking and private healthcare.
Key Tasks as a Service Administrator include:
- Place all orders with agreed terms on suppliers record and monitor delivery
- To monitor and maintain a log of tool calibration certificates
- Liaise with head office or 3rd parties for tool calibrations to ensure spares are available in time to swap engineers tools before they run out
- Order stock parts, unpack, check and book them in to stock on delivery
- Maintain a continuous update of the CRM system
- Booking new purchase orders to database
- Respond to and record customers’ requests for sales & support, dispatch calls to relevant personnel.
- Invoice and administer sales, billable service work and contracts in a timely manner to assist cash flow and turnover.
- Processing service job sheets, invoice and booking of stock
- Set and manage custom stock levels per engineer
- Processing returns for repair and chase urgent repairs and returned goods
Required knowledge and experience:
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MSOffice and must have used accounting packages and Excel
- Have experience within a sales and service industry and supported service engineers
- Results driven, self-starter and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Work on own initiative
- Must have a minimum of a Grade C GCSE in English and Maths
- Experience of stock handling is essential this includes booking stock in and out and stock count.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.