Service Delivery Lead / Head of Service Delivery
Service Delivery Lead / Head of Service Delivery – Birmingham – £40k-£65k Base + Package
Are you an ITIL expert seeking your next big challenge? An exceptional Service Delivery / Service Integrity Manager wanting to make a difference?
I am currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Lead / Head of Service Delivery for a client in Birmingham. You will actively manage / maintain the existing Service and the introduction of change covering both small / large scale projects. Ideally my client would also like someone that is an ITIL expert.
- Maintain existing service Integrity and the introduction of change for both small / large scale projects.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and interpret critical issues (Identify action and resolution)
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and contractual relationships (Service provision, agreements and governance requirements)
- Identify, implement and evaluate systems and process improvements
- Manage the allocation of resource and work on broader delivery against key objectives
- Experience in a similar role, working to industry best practice
- Proven experience of building and maintaining supplier relationships (Direct, third party & Offshore)
- Minimum ITIL intermediate qualification and one other ITIL qualification, ideally ITIL Expert
- Demonstrable experience of delivering an ITIL centric environment
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.