Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you have an interest in being a Recruitment Consultant providing temporary business support staff to businesses across the Midlands whilst being totally customer focused, you need to get in touch …
We’re seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to start a career with a business where you won’t be hammered by KPIs, can learn your own style and can see the benefits of your inquisitive nature in a booming temporary market.
But why Kate+Co?
- We are a business which will absolutely reward a dedicated, sales driven individual with uncapped commission
- You’ll be given extensive training and an actual work/life balance with our office hours being 09:00 – 17:00!
- Our Recruitment Consultants live and breathe our values – Honesty and Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Family and Excellence
- The potential to develop your skills and career are entirely down to you, with a path open to anyone who really wants it
- And if you like the more fun side? Check out our Instagram page and look at our dress up sales days and nights out!
However, don’t just read this as another agency looking for talent within an industry notorious for turnover, targets and non-stop phone hammering. Yes there is a lot of phone work and days where you just want to hit the pub and consume something cold and alcoholic. Recruitment is, by its nature, at times frustrating, painful and really hard work.
So what will make you stand out as a potential Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Well your role will be to recruit temporary business support staff for any business you like
- You’ll recruit Administrators, PAs, Secretaries, Office Managers, Receptionists and a range of other levels of candidates
- Every day will be different, but you’ll be building relationships with clients over the phone, over video conferencing and in meetings to grow your business whilst also developing amazing candidate relationships and making sure you get them the role that’s right for them
- Whilst we already work with a number of amazing clients, from SMEs to multi-national corporations the opportunity is there to bring on any business you can!
- Those with integrity, intelligence and an honest, hardworking disposition will certainly lead the way
- Candidates who have achieved targets or worked in sales will certainly be of interest, but this is a career focused far more on a person’s attitude and ability over their experience
We just need to add the right person with a desire to really take the team to the next level…
Whilst we can tell you more about our health cover, promotion opportunities, bonus structures etc we’d rather meet you, show you what we’re all about and see if you join our brilliant Solihull family. We have Recruitment Consultants with experience across a multitude of sectors and they are all willing to help and advise with the industry and why it’s a brilliant one to work in!
We aren’t the same as everyone else and we love that. If you think you could be too, then get in touch for an opportunity that you won’t regret…
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.