Training and Development Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Training and Development Advisor to join our client based in Tamworth. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including 2 bonuses and free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience of working in partnership with senior managers to influence and advise of staff development. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Training and Development Advisor include:
- Build annual leadership training programmes and prepare roll-out plans.
- Identify, design or develop and deliver training courses for all levels (Apprentice, Graduate and Leadership) along with training materials.
- Developing and supporting young people initiatives, such as our apprenticeships and graduates programmes. Having an effective monitoring and review process of trainees in place.
- Provide creative and flexible solutions across the people agenda, employee lifecycle, improving the candidate and employee experience,
- and employee value proposition ensuring we continue to be a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Ensures the career matrix reflects current structures, job roles and progression paths at all times
To be considered for the role of Training and Development Advisor you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in an L&D capacity
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.