UK HR Manager
UK HR Manager Competitive Salary + Car Allowance Cornwall
We are currently recruiting for a UK HR Manager to join our client based in Cornwall. This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a HR Manager either in Manufacturing/Construction/Engineering. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key. There is a travel element of this role.
Main Duties of the UK HR Manager include:
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the people management agenda, responsible for all areas of both Operational and Strategic HR. You will be the HR Business Partner for the Managing Director, the Management Team and the line managers.
- Design and implement the human resources strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the organisation to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs. Implements and follows policies and frameworks established by the group.
- Lead on the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. Identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary.
- Providing the MD with ad hoc reports, along with standard training and turnover monthly reports.
To be considered for the role of UK HR Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7)
- Solid previous HR experience in a Manager role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel and SAP.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.